November 07, 2011

IntPiPoMo: Passing on a story

Angelya of Revive & Rejuvenate has proposed International Picture Posting Month (IntPiPoMo). The goal is to post 50 pictures during November - a picture is worth a thousand words, you know - which can include game screenshots or real-world pictures. Click here to see my other IntPiPoMo posts!

I've got some plans to travel Azeroth and show you pictures of my favourite places. There will be sweeping vistas, stunning views, scintillating sights! For now I'd like to show you all some treasured, unedited shots from my screenshots folder, both old and new.

An Ogre caught dancing in Feralas! Would you believe it?

Passing on the tale, a year later, to a new friend.

Click to embiggen! See you tomorrow for two more.

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to more pics Aro, where have your travels taken you... You have some catching up to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, it's been a properly hectic week - I wish I had my screenshots folder at work! I'll be catching up at the weekends I suspect :D

    ReplyDelete