November 14, 2011

IntPiPoMo: Light

Angelya of Revive & Rejuvenate has proposed International Picture Posting Month (IntPiPoMo). The goal is to post 50 pictures during November - a picture is worth a thousand words, you know - which can include game screenshots or real-world pictures. Click here to see my other IntPiPoMo posts!

There are some beautiful moments I've experienced in-game when light has filtered in a certain way or it's just the right time of day for a beautiful sunset. I can never resist catching a snapshot.


Green sky during flight, Feralas



Worgen in front of stained glass window, Gilneas



Therazane's Throne, Deepholm

4 comments:

  1. Lovely light pics! I like the Worgen one especially Aro :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It makes me want to play that mage again - she was levelled to see the zone and languishes as my bank alt. It's a shame I have another mage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That first one is really stunning. Captured a good one :)

    - Jamin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jamin! Yeah, I lost a good twenty minutes playing around up there.

    ReplyDelete