March 17, 2011

Shop Smart, Shop Pet...Smart

Two days ago, I finally hit 50 companion pets and got the Shop Smart, Shop Pet...Smart achievement.
Take a look after the jump to see the full list of pets I currently have:

  • Albino Snake
  • Ancona Chicken
  • Argent Squire
  • Black Kingsnake
  • Blue Dragonhawk Hatchling
  • Blue Mini Jouster
  • Blue Moth
  • Bombay Cat
  • Brown Prairie Dog
  • Brown Rabbit
  • Brown Snake
  • Calico Cat
  • Cockatiel
  • Cockroach
  • Core Hound Pup
  • Cornish Rex Cat
  • Crimson Snake
  • De-Weaponised Mechanical Companion
  • Fossilized Hatchling
  • Golden Dragonhawk Hatchling
  • Great Horned Owl
  • Hawk Owl
  • Lifelike Toad
  • Lil' Smoky
  • Mana Wyrmling
  • Obsidian Hatchling
  • Orange Tabby Cat
  • Peddlefeet
  • Perky Pug
  • Pet Bombling
  • Razormaw Hatchling
  • Red Dragonhawk Hatchling
  • Red Moth
  • Senegal
  • Siamese Cat
  • Silver Dragonhawk Hatchling
  • Silver Tabby Cat
  • Singing Sunflower
  • Sinister Squashling
  • Snowshoe Rabbit
  • Stinker
  • Strand Crawler
  • Tickbird Hatchling
  • Tiny Snowman
  • Toxic Wasteling
  • Tranquil Mechanical Yeti
  • Tree Frog
  • White Kitten
  • White Moth
  • White Tickbird Hatchling
  • Wolpertinger
  • Wood Frog
  • Yellow Moth

Phew! That's 53 companion pets, so only 22 more needed to get Lil' Game Hunter...I have a few in mind, but I really need to get planning if I want to avoid spending a lot of gold on the auction house. Which I do, as I'm not one of these players who has 20k lying around and nothing to spend it on...

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! :D I'm reaching for that too, I've got 63 so far.

    ReplyDelete